Thinking about selling your home soon? There are a lot of quick and inexpensive things you can do you make your property attract buyers.
1. Paint your front door a fun bright color. Red. Yellow. Orange. Green. Blue. It makes the house look well cared for and adds a pop of color.
2. Replace dated address numbers and/or mailboxes with newer and updated designs.
3. Trim back or remove overgrown trees and shrubs that are hiding the charming architectural details of your home.
4. Add some landscape lighting to you front path to make the house more inviting at night.
5. Add an outdoor bench to your porch or entry sequence. It is inviting place to wait for someone, put on shoes, leave packages, use as a plant stand. Think of it as your outdoor landing strip.
6. If your parkway is empty, consider adding shade trees. The city of Los Angeles gives them away free.
7. Add some potted plants, hanging baskets or window boxes to you front porch/steps.
8. Re-mulch all your front plant beds. The city of Los Angeles gives mulch away free.