It’s that time again. I’m hosting another Home Buyer’s Q + A on April 10th, 6pm. It’s going to be at my house in Echo Park. Bring your partner, friends and join us for cocktails, snacks and a ton of great info!
- Natalie Salins from Movement Mortgage will be here to answer all your FINANCIAL QUESTIONS. She will also give some tips on raising credit scores and discuss ways to get people with non-traditional (freelance) income approved. She is a-mazing!
- I’ll going to talk about the home buying PROCESS and answer your questions about what to expect.
- I’ll explain some common real estate TERMINOLOGY that can be confusing.
- We will talk about FIXERS and deciding how much you can take on in a REMODEL.
- We will look at the LOCAL MARKET CONDITIONS and why things are so damn expensive.
- I’ll share some tips on how to write a really great BUYER’s LETTER.
- I’ll show you how to weigh if it is better for you to RENT or BUY.
- We can talk about up and coming NEIGHBORHOODS.
- Plus, any other QUESTIONS!
Come hungry — we will have lots of snacks, drinks & cocktails.
Please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited since it is at my house.
+ Feel free to invite friends, but just make sure they RSVP!