Is 2017 the year you finally pull the trigger and buy a little piece of LA? Not sure if you should keep renting or buy a house? We have had historically low interest rates for a while now, but the are starting to creep up. Now would be a great time to start moving in the direction of home ownership.
Join me for my next 1st Time Home Buyer Q + A on March 5th, at 6pm. Bring your partner, friends and join us for drinks, middle eastern food and a ton of great info!
- We will look at the LOCAL MARKET CONDITIONS and why things are so damn expensive.
- We will talk about INTEREST RATES and why the historically low rates are starting to go up.
- Natalie Salins from Movement Mortgage will be here to answer all your FINANCIAL QUESTIONS: Types of loans, interest rates, pre-qualification, taxes, etc. She will also give some great tips on raising your credit scores and discuss ways to get people with non-traditional (freelance) income approved. She is a-mazing!
- I’ll going to talk about the home buying PROCESS and answer your questions about what to expect.
- I’ll explain some common real estate TERMINOLOGY that can be confusing.
- I’ll show you how to decide if RENTING or BUYING make more sense for you.
- We will talk about FIXERS and deciding how much you can take on in a REMODEL.
- I’ll share some tips on how to write a really great BUYER’s LETTER.
- I’ll show you how to weigh if it is better for you to RENT or BUY.
- We will talk about the EMOTIONAL part of buying a house.
- We can talk about up and coming NEIGHBORHOODS, particularly on the east side.
- Plus, any other QUESTIONS!
Come hungry, we are getting middle eastern food from Carousel — it will be delish.
Please RSVP via email to email@example.com. Space is limited to 12 people since it is at my house. + Feel free to invite friends, but just make sure they RSVP! This will fill up quickly.