Home Buyer Q + A on Sunday, Oct. 23rd
- Natalie Salins from Movement Mortgage will be here to answer all your FINANCIAL QUESTIONS: Types of loans, interest rates, pre-qualification, taxes, etc. She will also give some great tips on raising your credit scores and discuss ways to get people with non-traditional (freelance) income approved. She is a-mazing!
- I’ll going to talk about the home buying PROCESS and answer your questions about what to expect.
- I’ll explain some common real estate TERMINOLOGY that can be confusing.
- We will talk about FIXERS and deciding how much you can take on in a REMODEL.
- We will look at the LOCAL MARKET CONDITIONS and why things are so damn expensive.
- I’ll share some tips on how to write a really great BUYER’s LETTER.
- I’ll show you how to weigh if it is better for you to RENT or BUY.
- We will talk about the EMOTIONAL part of buying a house.
- We can talk about up and coming NEIGHBORHOODS, particularly on the east side.
- Plus, any other QUESTIONS!
Come hungry — we will have lots of food and drinks!
Please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited since it is at my house.
+ Feel free to invite friends, but just make sure they RSVP!